Last week room 18 and 19 went to Highland home for a camp. Firstly I listened to what Miss Brandon who was talking. Then we went with the parent that was taking us there. We were only aloud twenty minutes on the BMX bikes. I rode on the BMX bikes and had heaps of fun.

After that I had to go to the next rotations which was the earthboards. I didn’t know what it was when I first saw it. The earthboards look like a skateboard and it had four wheels. After that I went on it with my friend Phoenix. I felt very happy because I liked doing it.

Next I had to go to the next rotation and it was the trampolines. I had to wait for one minute to go on the tramp. I did some forward flips on the tramp.

The last one was the damper. At the damper I make some bread and toasted it. In the bread was flour and water, then we mixed it all around in the container. Then we toasted it on the fire. After that I felt happy because it tasted so good. It was a brown and white colour.

After all those activities I felt very tired because those activities. I felt like I wanted to go to sleep. The relays were lots of fun.

ST

1 comments:

Cool!I like how you have put in lots of describing words in to this amazing recount.I like how you have put in the events in to order how it really had happened. Keep it up!.

Followers