Firstly we went to the bmx bikes. It was awesome. Some of them could not ride the bikes so Shane and my mum Nicky were helping them out. Shane and Nicky were being so helpful and people were saying this is hard like pushing a hippo!

Then we went to tramps. It was a lot of fun. At the trampolines people thought it would be bouncy but it was as slow as a snail. I was doing rolly pollies and when I was doing them I was curled up like a armadillo when it is in the shape of a bouncy ball.

Then it was parachute time. We had to bounce the regular tennis ball on top of the parachute and not let it fall off. The parachute was as colourful as a long glowing rainbow.

Suddenly I jumped on the nearest earthboard and went down the little hill. When I was going down there was a sudden bump, “Whoa.” I said. The ride was wicked. I could not wait until it was my turn again. I felt so happy because I was having so much fun on the earthboards.

After that it was co-operative games. You had to get the quickest time. My team won. The prize was a little banana chocolate bar. It was yummy. At the co-operative games we had to use everyday items and get across from one pole to the other.

Finally we went to damper. At damper we had to cook some bread and when we cooked it we sliced open it and put some butter on it.

JF

0 comments:

Followers